jq Sailing: Real Gender Equality.

MIMENU

3:54 AM

Real Gender Equality.

Just a quick thought to contrast the previous one...

When will this arrive to Spain? Last Friday, I got the following email in my job's inbox:

Hi,
I would like to thank you all for the flowers that we received for our wedding one and a half week ago. I also want to inform you that I have taken my wife's name which is (..)


Still amazed though hoping that, as well as there are more women in managerial positions than men, conducting the project I'm currently working for, this sticks and extends into other areas like politics and eventually, permeates society in the less-advanced countries, like my own. I hate people rising an eyebrow when hearing about papaledighet: There's written nowhere that we - women, black or any other discriminated group - are less so, let's hope for the best.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sailing. All rights reserved.
DONTPLAYAHATE