jq Sailing: The Plan

MIMENU

12:05 PM

The Plan

Well... Caroline Von Scheele who works as a coach, teaching oral skills had some tricks around this. Use personas that others can identify themselves with, repeat the message and recall that... One image is worth a million words -Lucky me, I'm bound to use them as this is a video!

So I decided to start with one of my days. The things I do and the cards I need on the way through. This way people would see why am I so concerned about it! Later and after some existentialistic questioning, I will use some funny parallelisms to explain the technical solution: Exactly like I used to do with my mother and the things I studied during my 5 years as a student of Telecommunications Engineering: Art might be unreason but technology is much simpler!

Later some details on how the thing works, because I´m still selling a Business Idea. Vector Icons and tweens will be great in this stage, as they are recognizable by the audience.

Le grande finale will come with the marketer in person, selling the idea.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sailing. All rights reserved.
DONTPLAYAHATE