jq Sailing: Lynda

MIMENU

12:12 PM

Lynda

I'm starting with the vector-part because I need Enrique to record my life!

Even if Lynda files don't work in my computer - still don't know why - the courses are extremely helpful. I take notes on how things are done but much more importantly, I realized that more than what I thought is possible and really easy to do - as long as you know how!

So I start playing with tweens and changes along the time, after realizing the different meanings of the circles on the frames and how parallel FLASH is with Java (classes=symbols, instances are called the same). Audacity is an opensourceamazing tool for sound handling but I'm still struggling a bit with the .fps and the audio files (which are obviously, NOT vectorized ;P)

Taking lots of inspiration from Computer Arts and Smashing Magazine, I try my best...
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sailing. All rights reserved.
DONTPLAYAHATE